Arthritis At Home Episode 127 – Research updates from EULAR 2022
The annual scientific meeting of EULAR (European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology) brings together leading arthritis healthcare providers and patients every June to share research and updates on the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and management of a range of diseases including axial spondyloarthritis, gout, lupus, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, psoriatic arthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
In this episode of Arthritis at Home, Kelly Lendvoy and Cheryl Koehn discuss some of the key takeaways from the meeting and what they mean for arthritis patients.
Check out these helpful resources to learn more
- EULAR – https://www.eular.org/index.cfm
- COVID – https://bit.ly/3QB0k73
- Physical activity – https://ard.bmj.com/content/79/Suppl_1/1766.1
- Phase II and Phase III trials bimekizumab – https://bit.ly/3n96U77
- Osteoarthritis – https://ard.bmj.com/content/79/Suppl_1/114.1
- Rheumatoid arthritis – https://bit.ly/3QCh65A